test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Screenshot World Cup 2018 - Round 2 - Poll 1/3

This is the first public poll for ROUND 2 of the STO Screenshot World Cup 2018 (https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1245286/sto-screenshot-world-cup-2018/p1) - please vote for one the following screenshots!!! You also can give an additional vote on my twitter (https://twitter.com/sto_morishita) where the same poll is held. The polls run for 24 hours and the results will be added together.

Round 2 - Poll 1 Screenshots:

5TlAmVn.jpg
qXvQwTC.jpg
aRmR0vO.jpg
X2e8TzF.png

Good luck to all participants!!!
"We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
- Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
q4F10XV.jpg
ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED

Screenshot World Cup 2018 - Round 2 - Poll 1/3 16 votes

Screenshot 1
18% 3 votes
Screenshot 2
25% 4 votes
Screenshot 3
43% 7 votes
Screenshot 4
12% 2 votes

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    ooh all ships this time. interesting.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Actually, not interesting at all. LOL!

All of them, granted different space systems, but are at the same angle, same positioning of the ship to planets, moons, rings...etc.

It is going to be a popularity contest: favorite ship in the game.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Actually, not interesting at all. LOL!

All of them, granted different space systems, but are at the same angle, same positioning of the ship to planets, moons, rings...etc.

It is going to be a popularity contest: favorite ship in the game.

Sadly just 3 ground screenies survived the group round. Guess people are too much into ships, but I'm currently thinking about doing a small-scale monthly contest with varying themes and participation conditions from 2019 on.
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    q4F10XV.jpg
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User

Sadly just 3 ground screenies survived the group round. Guess people are too much into ships, but I'm currently thinking about doing a small-scale monthly contest with varying themes and participation conditions from 2019 on.

Dude, that is too much work, maybe go for once a season? Spring, Summer, Autumn Winter. Name them after Japanese seasonal holidays?

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    My first thought was... Wait, I've seen these pictures before!

Duh. :tired_face:
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    This poll has ended. Thanks to all that participated. Please don't vote anymore.

Final Result:
    Votes: 15
    S1: 3
    S2: 3
    S3: 7
    S4: 2

You can participate in the 2. poll of ROUND 2now (https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1245653/screenshot-world-cup-2018-round-2-poll-2-3 ).
    q4F10XV.jpg
This discussion has been closed.