test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Last Chance at the Swarm Lock Box!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 1,719 Administrator
This week on PC is your last chance to get your hands on the Swarm Lock Box for a little while, so grab the technology of the Hur'q while you have the chance!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11017013

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 45,360 Arc User
    Y'all know what that means folks! Infinity Box comin'! And after that... I have no clue what we're gonna get, but I am looking forward to it.
    66998372863950ee98cf7da9786e2ea9-db80k0m.png
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out a Delta Pack, Temporal Pack, and Gamma Pack
    The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • risian6#1997 risian6 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Already? Feels like it was released only yesterday.

It would be nice if the infinity box drops by soon. I need a lot of items from that.
    I'm the one and only Risian.

Now playing on PS4. (Which is fun. Harder, but still fun :) )
  • risian6#1997 risian6 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Y'all know what that means folks! Infinity Box comin'! And after that... I have no clue what we're gonna get, but I am looking forward to it.

Many different crafting boosts, CXP boosts, fleet mark boosts, a couple of traits, lobi crystals, weapons and 1/10 of a ship for each 20 boxes you open ;)

Oh, and some people also receive a dose of disappointment.
    I'm the one and only Risian.

Now playing on PS4. (Which is fun. Harder, but still fun :) )
  • tacticoolfugga#9235 tacticoolfugga Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    > @risian6#1997 said:
    > Already? Feels like it was released only yesterday.
    >
    > It would be nice if the infinity box drops by soon. I need a lot of items from that.

I usually keep a supply of Infinity boxes on an alt. Comes in handy.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 852 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    I probably read it wrong, but it seems like the Swarm box is going to be replaced "with an opportunity of a brand new ship".

Usually a week of Infinity lockboxes, so it gives them time to talk about it, I guess.

All the same, is it too early to find out what the upcoming Anniversary ship may be?
    Hoping for 25th Century shuttles since 2010 :)