test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Screenshot World Cup 2018 - Group C Poll

This is the public poll for Group C of the STO Screenshot World Cup 2018 (https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1245286/sto-screenshot-world-cup-2018/p1) - please vote for one the following screenshots!!! You also can give an additional vote on my twitter (https://twitter.com/sto_morishita) where the same poll is held. The polls run for 24 hours and the results will be added together.

Group C Screenshots:

pSlgMif.jpg
qXvQwTC.jpg
p3OQjj5.jpg
KAHFdoQ.jpg

Good luck to all participants!!!
"We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
- Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
q4F10XV.jpg
ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED

Screenshot World Cup 2018 - Group C Poll 27 votes

Screenshot 1
44% 12 votes
Screenshot 2
29% 8 votes
Screenshot 3
14% 4 votes
Screenshot 4
11% 3 votes

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Aw, man, this one is hard. I will have to come back to it when I can see it on my bigger computer screen. LOL!
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Did anyone use a Disco Ball in any of the pics? I like disco ball dancing pics, too.

Disco Dancing Ball on DS9 and the Singing Klingon Vendor... hmmm....
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Did anyone use a Disco Ball in any of the pics? I like disco ball dancing pics, too.

Hehe - good question, but I don't think so, or else the other guests would also dance!!! Anyway... I also love that of of that chars in the screenie is doing a D.Va (Overwatch) cosplay!!! <3
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    q4F10XV.jpg
    Aw, man, this one is hard. I will have to come back to it when I can see it on my bigger computer screen. LOL!

Haha... true... I'm kinda happy, that I don't vote - would be too difficult for me to decide!!! *>_<*
    q4F10XV.jpg
    This poll has ended. Thanks to all that participated. Please don't vote anymore.

Final Result:
    Votes: 19
    S1: 7
    S2: 6
    S3: 3
    S4: 3

You can participate in the poll for Group D now (https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1245558/screenshot-world-cup-2018-group-d-poll).
    q4F10XV.jpg
  • angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    Congratulations to the winners!

I probably would've if my eyes could handle it. ;)

Hehe - good question, but I don't think so, or else the other guests would also dance!!! Anyway... I also love that of of that chars in the screenie is doing a D.Va (Overwatch) cosplay!!! <3

*whistles innocently* :D
  • lagomorphic#0794 lagomorphic Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    YBWyACJ.png

yHxi5Uv.png

qplthfL.png
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    Why are we spamming the forums? Should this be in 10 Forward? @baddmoonrizin???​​
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,296 Community Moderator
    It's not spamming. They are separate threads for voting purposes, as the screenshots are grouped for the contest. And it's game related, so General Discussion is fine, as well as ensuring maximum potential participation of the wider audience.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    Thanks a lot for the quick reaction @baddmoonrizin . I would have put everything in one thread if it would have been possible to do so and I didn't wanted to use another external poll system except my Twitter. I also would have closed each poll after its 24 hrs period, but that's not possible, too. But if you want, then you could close the polls A to D as voting has ended in those and hence I wouldn't mind that. *^_^*
    q4F10XV.jpg
This discussion has been closed.