test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mission: Surface Tension (Can't see or target Undine)

riveroceanriverocean Member Posts: 16 Arc User
I'm currently playing Mission: Surface Tension. I've reached the "Into the Flames" portion of the mission chain. But I'm having a weird problem. I cannot see or target the Undine attacking me while 'covering Tuvok'. I've tried tricorder scans and they don't seem to work.

I've also relogged and logged back in, but still the undine attack me and remain invisible and untargetable. Anyone have an idea what I can do?

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Are you still using On-Demand-Patching? And your program is downloading files on the fly?

I would turn that sucker off if you are on a high speed interface, as there seems to be problems with it.
    Turn off "On Demand Patching" in the launcher...then "Verify Files" to let the program load the files from the server it needs. Then start the game.

Hope that helps.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • colchekcolchek Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I've often had the same issue with any mission where you deal with Undine. The trick I've used is when they appear and you can't target them, look up and they will suddenly appear and you will be able to target them. It's a pain in the neck but it works. I've had the same issue with Mindscape and Surface Tension, and I've had on demand patching shut off for some time.