test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Beyond the Nexus

warriorviperwarriorviper Member Posts: 14 Arc User
The mission "Beyond the Nexus" from the "New Frontiers" arc is missing from most of my 14 characters. This is a problem for FED and KDF aligned characters, including Jem'Hadar, whether or not the character has played the mission OR not. I have submitted a ticket to Cryptic and followed all of their suggestions, including posting this message to the forum. Nothing has fixed the issue and Cryptic has stated that they do not have a fix right now, but they have forwarded the issue to the Devs.

Is anyone else having this problem for one or more of their characters?

I hope Cryptic can fix this issue. There are three specific items I would like to get from that mission: Console - Engineering - Reinforced Armaments Mk XII; Trilithium-Enhanced Omni-Directional Phaser Beam Array Mk XII [Acc] [Arc] [Dmg]; Trilithium-Enhanced Phaser Turret Mk XII.

Comments

• warriorviperwarriorviper Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    -- UPDATE --

After the last patch, the mission "Beyond the Nexus" is now missing from only one of my characters, a Jem'Hadar Engineer, Lvl 65. All of my other characters have the mission listed in the "Available" list OR the "New Frontiers" arc. :)

If Cryptic could fix this issue for this one character, not holding my breath, it would be much appreciated.
  • frostrune73frostrune73 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am missing this Episode on my Jem'Hadar Engineer, also. I have submitted a ticket for this issue.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    Same here - missing on Jem'Hadar.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    This has still not been resolved. For those currently trying to complete this mission you may need to get a Fed to share it with you.

Works fine.
  • casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    I also encountered this issue on a Federation Toon which has already done the mission a few times and I can't replay it.