test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Next lock-box will be....

ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
The Next Lock Box will be related to Age of Discovery expansion and we will Get More Discovery Style Vessels in like we saw in the Binary Star Event eagle_allships-640x573.jpg
like Hoover Class, Shepard Class, Magee Class, Cardenas Class. and of course the Kligons Birds of Pry Qugh Class Destroyer.
Daspu” Class. we may see them in the next Lock Box with Crossflied Phaser array Maybe even season 2 Uniforms as well or hell even the TOS Pilots Uniforms too We just have to wait and see
May the Shwartz Be With You
CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    We're not getting a new lockbox yet. They're pulling out the Infinity Box for Black Friday sales.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    Not only are we not getting a new lock box yet (we're only about a month and a half in), but I honestly do not believe that any of the other starfleet ships are going to get put into a lock box. I don't know about the Klingon ships though.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    Better investment to put them into the C-Store, like the Europa/Nimitz class.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I guess we look at Z-Store releases in the OP. Probably released one after the other as time goes by.

I’m sure they jump at the chance to make a discovery lock box 2 sooner or later. My guess for that would be a Constitution/D7 re-release covering its appearance from discovery. If it has halfway good stats and can carry DC/DHC I’d get it in a flash.

This mirror city ship of the empress comes to mind as a promotional release.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Better investment to put them into the C-Store, like the Europa/Nimitz class.
    The clear 2018 and beyond pattern has been established. Put the less desirable ships in the c-store. Put the most desirable ships in a lock box, lobi or promo pack. So frankly each ship will be placed on a case by case basis.

A lot of us are actually lucky considering the direction that ship placement is going. If for example a max level Galaxy were being released for the first time in 2019, you could guarantee that it would be a lock box or promo ship and would probably be a more powerful version than the one we got in 2015.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    bossheisenbergbossheisenberg Member Posts: 603 Arc User
    I would expect the next lockbox in late January at the earliest. Probably will be Disco stuff since they are about the only ships left not in the game.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    End of January is the traditional time for the .5 Season which would usher in a new Lockbox.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    I would expect the next lockbox in late January at the earliest. Probably will be Disco stuff since they are about the only ships left not in the game.

There's still some designs that aren't Discovery available, along with some Cryptic originals that could be made. Although the trend is generally have it related to whatever arc we're in. Honestly we should just wait and see rather than speculate and get heated over what ifs.
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    I'd imagine the DSC Fed ships will all be C-store, along with a fair number of the Klingon ones too (sorry Rommies but you do get all our toys anyway).
    The next lockbox will probably be something DSC related i'd guess as there's really nothing else going on right now and it would be odd to go for something else just before DSC S2 starts. Only ships i'm aware of being in the show that were not Fed or KDF were the Vulcan cruiser and Mudd's ship.

I honestly can't see another Connie dropping, an extra skin for the existing one sure though.
    And that Charon Terran command ship is ideal promo material.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    All ships, well almost all ships will be in the c-store.. the only one i think will be in a lockbox is the DSC Constitution… is the most logic way...
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    lordsteve1 wrote: »
    I honestly can't see another Connie dropping, an extra skin for the existing one sure though.
    Even if near-identical in stats, they would make the Disconnie a separate ship just to sell more. Whether owning both would unlock their skins for each other depends on how compatible the models are.
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    Uhhh ... I think they would make more by throwing those ships into the Cartel Market.

If there is to be a second Discovery Lockbox ... I think it'll contain the Terran Flagship for all factions
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
    Well just protection but the One thing I really want the most in the Lock Box is different Transporter Effects as a Prize that be cool
    May the Shwartz Be With You
    CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg
  • Options
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Uhhh ... I think they would make more by throwing those ships into the Cartel Market.

Mixing universes. But I know what you're referring to.
    reyan01 wrote: »
    I don't know - we have had some 'random' lock boxes in the past. I mean, the Undiscovered lock box didn't really fit a theme. Neither did the Privateer one.

Yup. We have. Hell... back when they first launched them they really didn't have much to do with any plot points either. I mean... Ferengi Box? And later the Xindi boxes?
  • Options
    lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    Maybe a bit irrelevant but wondering which klingon ship is the "envoy" that decloaks and rams the europa.
  • Options
    What we know in game as the Cleave Battleship.
  • Options
    lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    I see, thank you. Would be nice to be a playable ship really
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    They can do what they did with the Xindi Lockboxes. When it first came out is was just Xindi. When the second came out it was renamed to Xindi-Amphibious and the new one was Xindi-Terrestrial.

We can have Discovery-Mycelium and the new one can be Discovery-Terran or some such. Then they can add a mish-mash pack of Federation and Klingon ships to the C-Store.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    They can do what they did with the Xindi Lockboxes. When it first came out is was just Xindi. When the second came out it was renamed to Xindi-Amphibious and the new one was Xindi-Terrestrial.

We can have Discovery-Mycelium and the new one can be Discovery-Terran or some such. Then they can add a mish-mash pack of Federation and Klingon ships to the C-Store.
    I doubt they intend to add the word Discovery into every lockbox with content sourced from Discovery. None of the lockboxes have two-part names identifying the series.

We can expect themed lockboxes featuring every notable non-playable faction appearing in the show. And the boxes will probably be named after the faction/theme of the content or episode in which the content appeared, just like the lockboxes from all other series.
This discussion has been closed.