test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

On Lag and Tier 6 Reputations

13»

Comments

• captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    The progress bar is so slow for T6 rep, it doesn't look like there's any progress for it at all......
  • syrinx#3747 syrinx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Unfortunately, clicking to 'respect' not only did't remove the invalid level 1 traits, my skill tree is now blank and I cannot rebuild it. My main is pretty much now hosed until this problem is fixed. I am not a happy customer today.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    > @joncut said:
    > Unfortunately, clicking to 'respect' not only did't remove the invalid level 1 traits, my skill tree is now blank and I cannot rebuild it. My main is pretty much now hosed until this problem is fixed. I am not a happy customer today.

You should be able to fill your skill tree by double clicking on the boxes you want....purchase confirmation will come up with a double click.

Invalid and Retrain will not go away....But your skills can be "purchased".
    Because Retrain will still be there, if you want to do it, you can experiment..... until it is fixed, of course.

In the Traits....you can drag and drop the Rank 2 traits over the top of the Rank 1 to replace...or drag and drop any trait over top of them that still has a checkbox to clear.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I got to 250K on all of Reputations last Thursday but did not slot and run the Claim Tier 6 Project. I waited until after the patch on Tuesday and then slotted and completed the Claims. All the Reputation Passive and Active Traits were unslotted but Personal Traits or Skills were unaffected at all and I received no 'Skill Invalid' either. The new Reputation Tier 2 Traits went in with no problem just by checking them as normal.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns