test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The more I think about it, the more I'm like "WTF!?! There is no [Over] mod on Reputation beam weapons?!" It seems like [Over] could/should have been exclusive to Reputation beam weapons to make them really special.

It's so much better than any of the other mods, just my opinion.

Comments

• alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
    Actually mods like [Over] were created to make crafted weapons "really special" and are exclusive to them.

Reputation weapons were already special on account of them having unique Proc's, which unfortunately no longer means as much as it used to after the skill rework.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Yep, [Over] is a crafted only mod and it should stay that way.

Over is a not a very good mod, if it appears on a crafted item it goes right in the salvage bin. Over cannot be removed via the Re-Engineering system so putting it on a rep item just makes that item unfixable trash. It's wildly inconsistent, damage isn't that great (It's an Overload I,) and it doesn't proc during FAW which any respectable beam boat tries to keep at Global.

I would say it's better then ACC for Beams, other then that.. I would take any other mod instead.
    Insert witty signature line here.