test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Borg Red Alert, no bonus marks

iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
On the landing page it says that there is a 50% bonus to mark rewards for the Borg Red Alert. I'm not seeing any kind of bonus. The normal payout for these was changed to a flat 35 marks, so a 50% bonus would make this payout a total of 52 marks. 35 marks plus 17 (17.5 rounded down) should be 52 marks, if my math is correct.

So, either someone forgot to flip the switch for the bonus marks, or the information on the landing page is incorrect and should be changed.
Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.

Comments

• Options
    rohnarohna Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    It's been that way with every Red Alert since the change.
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2018
    Hello @iamynaught , With the red alerts having zero cool-down now, their rewards were changed. You get a flat 35 marks , but no bonus marks. Being able to run them back to back earns more marks as far as I can tell. Thank you for your patience on this information. The message fix just has not been propagated to the live build yet.
  • Options
    knockedup#2486 knockedup Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Hello @iamynaught , With the red alerts having zero cool-down now, their rewards were changed. You get a flat 35 marks , but no bonus marks. Being able to run them back to back earns more marks as far as I can tell. Thank you for your patience on this information. The message fix just has not been propagated to the live build yet.

You might consider removing the 50% bonus marks advertisement then.