test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delta recruit Rewards Missing

ashalizashaliz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi, I have finished the missions with my Delta Recruit Character. Now i have the problem that I cannot claim all rewards with my other characters. They are just greyed out. The tooltip says, I have to claim them with my Delta Recruit char which I have.

The screenshots below show the missing rewards.

https://imgur.com/a/EsYSxxH
https://imgur.com/a/YHxhVTk

Post edited by ashaliz on

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Oh...those are the rewards for finishing a Delta Recruit in the Klingon faction and a Delta Recruit in the Romulan faction. You have to had made and finished Delta Recruits in each of the 3 factions to unlock all of them.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    ashalizashaliz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Oh, so I have to wait for another recruit event to make a romulan and klingon delta recruit char?
    Thanks for the clarification :)
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    yep , i would open them past the totorial get the device (in recr. rerun times) maybe bring the toons to levl 13 for doffin. then when a xp event comes around level them furter ...
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Yeah, the first Delta Recruit event I finished a Klingon Delta Recruit. When they did the Delta Recruit event re-run, I made a Federation and Romulan Delta Recruit. I have yet to finish either one of those. Because we kept getting new stuff and XP weekends. LOL!
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin