test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where is my Vizier Class Starship?

lillen80lillen80 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
I just found out that my Vizier class isn't reclaimable please give me the Vizier class back I payed for it so I want to be able to use it

Comments

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    The wiki has the ship as character bound, thus if you dismissed it, you can't get it back.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    echatty wrote: »
    The wiki has the ship as character bound, thus if you dismissed it, you can't get it back.

No that wasn't what I meant I can't claim it on any of my new characters before AoD every new federation Captain could claim it now after AoD It isn't even in the zenstore anymore.

Strangely enough the Vizier class is reclaimable on my toons created before AoD
    Post edited by lillen80 on
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2018
    Hello @lillen80 , By Vizier Class are you referring to the Command Assault Cruiser from the Toy promotion?
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    echatty wrote: »
    if you dismissed it, you can't get it back.
    That's only the case with the Fleet variant, if you dismiss it you have to cough up the 5 fleet modules and 20k fleet credits to re-buy it.
  • Options
    Hello @lillen80 , By Vizier Class are you referring to the Command Assault Cruiser from the Toy promotion?

Yes that is what I mean. And it seems to have returned to the promotab whatever you did it seems to have worked thank you very much
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    @lillen80 Were you by chance under level 52?
  • Options
    @lillen80 Were you by chance under level 52?

I might have been. I can't remember when I first saw it wasn't there anymore