test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Type 7 shuttle still missing

runebear37runebear37 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
In the 10/18 patch notes, it says the issue with the missing type 7 shuttle has been resolved. It has not. It still doesn't appear in the C-store. Not even for characters that already have it.

Answers

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @runebear37 ,
    Just wondering did you check the ships -> small craft page in the c-store?
  • runebear37runebear37 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Yes, I did. It doesn't show up there. All of my Fed and Fed-allied toons have it.It used to be that when I would look for it in the store, it would tell me I already have this item. But it doesn't show up anymore, for any of my toons. I'd like to claim it for my AoD characters, because I love the two Boff seats that it it has.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @runebear37 , Thank you for your continued patience on this issue. I've looked into it further and found out that the ship became claimable by only 1 character per account. So I've forwarded the info to the proper team for it to get fixed. Do Let me know if you have any other issues. No eta on a fix just yet though unfortunately.
  • lexers615#4253 lexers615 Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    > @"chrian#9670" said:
    > Hello @runebear37 , Thank you for your continued patience on this issue. I've looked into it further and found out that the ship became claimable by only 1 character per account. So I've forwarded the info to the proper team for it to get fixed. Do Let me know if you have any other issues. No eta on a fix just yet though unfortunately.

@"chrian#9670" Tuesday, I ran into the same "claimable once per account" issue. So I can tell it is not fixed.