test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sponsorship not automatically transferring to AOD Character

hjayfisherhjayfisher Member Posts: 50 Arc User
I have T5 Reputation in all but Gamma on all of my characters on the account. However, I'm only getting listed as 2500 point reward for my most recent character (which happens to be an AOD character) instead of 5000 points. I don't know if this is the case for other characters started from the other factions, but it is the case here.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    lordkaballordkabal Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Sponsorships have never automatically transferred, You need to use the sponsorship tokens. Only Jem'Hadar came with reps pre-sponsored.
  • Options
    As of AOD, sponsorship is account-wide upon reaching T5 of any Reputation. There are no upgrade projects to add sponsorship tokens to any of the reputations any more. Here's a quote from the blog (on Sept 3rd) announcing more information on T6 Reputation:

"With the release of Tier VI reputations we will also be streamlining the process of reputation sponsorship. Reaching Tier V of any reputation will now automatically sponsor that reputation for your account."
  • Options
    OKay, I found the issue. The tooltip that appears when you hover over the reward says 2500 until you slot the first project. Then it says 5000 (and the tooltips at that point correctly show the correct amount of points to be earned).