test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing Promo/Legacy Items

sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
Filed bug report ID #4,765,008. NONE of my characters are able to Claim/Reclaim either of the Nukara or Solanae Tribbles, nor the Federation Type 2 Phaser. Please fix. Thank You.
Yes, I searched every tab the C-store has, and there are no signs of those tribbles or the Federation Type 2 Phaser. The Phaser was part of the 'old' TOS pack, now discontinued. But it was up until AoD available; I thus equipped my TOS BOffs with it.
4073703.jpg
[SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
=A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.

Comments

• Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Probably the same reason so I'll add to the list.

Stuff my Disco characters can't claim:
    boffs from the delta pack
    doffs from the delta pack
    boffs from the vanguard pack
    the Type-7 shuttle

EDIT:
    Just checked my other characters, none can claim any of the stuff mentioned in this thread.
    The c-store is missing quite a lot of stuff since AOD.
    Post edited by seriousdave on
  • Options
    That isn't it; NONE of my characters, from Open Beta on. The old bundle is no longer listed in the C-Store AT ALL. The Tribbles were in the Personnel Tab, but they aren't and have not yet been moved to any other tab.
    4073703.jpg
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • Options
    hibnithibnit Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Are you 100% sure on the tribbles? I took me a while to realize it myself but when you click on the personnel tab there are now several sub-tabs along the top called "Bridge Officers", "Combat Companions" etc. There should be a "Tribbles" tab in the top right. Do you have that tab?
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Thanks for the heads up, totally overlooked that, Nukara & Solanae tribble are there. Surprisingly the delta boffs & doffs and vanguard boffs are also there but only under "all" and not their proper categories.

Also found the "TOS" pack. 23rd century pack shows up in discount packs under "bundles" and "all".

So the only thing sill being AWOL is the promo Type7 shuttle.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    hibnit wrote: »
    Are you 100% sure on the tribbles? I took me a while to realize it myself but when you click on the personnel tab there are now several sub-tabs along the top called "Bridge Officers", "Combat Companions" etc. There should be a "Tribbles" tab in the top right. Do you have that tab?

So there is! Claimed both Tribbles, the TOS & Enterprise bundles!
    Thank You!

Thank God!

I will see if I can find the promo Type 7 shuttle.
    Post edited by sarvour0 on
    4073703.jpg

• Options
    corethlcorethl Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    I'll add that (at least for me) none of the Deep Space Nine pack items are around; can't claim the Bajoran weapons, can't claim the shuttlecraft, can't claim the doffs.
  • Options
    husker1964husker1964 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Redeemed code for Star Trek magazine Discovery. I haven't recieved the Pheonix Boxed, or the xp boost. I already have the T1 connie and the discovery untiforms were given away.