test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Abnormal/Lagging UI Response on Fleet & other menus after Discovery update

hawkeyenfo117hawkeyenfo117 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
After the Age of Discovery update, I have been observing some odd behavior on the Fleet menu window and other parts of the UI. When I try to contribute resources to a fleet project, half the time it hangs up and the contribution does not register on the Fleet window even though I see the removal of the resources from my inventory or assets. If I do a contribution to a different project, that seems to unstick the first one and get it to display on the window. Something similar also happened when I tried to add a fleet project. I had to contribute some resources to a different project before the project I added showed up as slotted.

A somewhat similar issue has been happening with the R&D interface. When I try to build an R&D component, sometimes it will give an error, "Failed to start new assignment..." when I try to make multiple items by dragging the slider bar, but it will work when I tell it to make just 1 component. Making just 1 component seems to "unstick" the system somehow.

Anyone else encountering these issues? Thanks!

Comments

• scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    confirmed

projects only show when i switch toons (o log back in on the same)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    <deleted portion, added new>
    This post required a big overhault since I related to the wrong topic by accident.

Now I see it - I donated dilitium to an ongoing project and it wasn't refreshed immediately (amount donated for the project itself (filled) wasn't changing) but after a while it seemed to have a late refresh.
    Post edited by rndfluctuation#1470 on
  • scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    its getting worse
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]