test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dilithium Missing, Older Bundles not in C-Store

sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
I have had Dilithium listed in the Rewards for the last 2 missions (on my 2nd AoD Captain), yet after collecting the rewards there is no Dilithium to refine.
Searching the C-Store for my TOS Bundle, it was not listed in any category, and I was looking forward to adding a Type 2 Phaser or 2 to my Captain's arsenal. Is this a glitch or is it deliberate for the duration of missions in 2256?
4073703.jpg
[SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
=A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.

Comments

• Options
    desdinova216desdinova216 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    I had the steam promotional pack from back when I first started. and a promotion for the Tier 1 NX-enterprise. I was able to find both when I made a new Cardassian back with VIL. I've not been able to find either when I got my AOD alt to 24xx