test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot replay Solanae Missions

celebcucelebcu Member Posts: 9 Arc User
I have replayed the Solane missions such as Sphere of Influence many times before but in this arc and a couple of others I get the message in the Mission Listing Contact Mission Simulator but no replay button is available. I've played every arc aside from the TRIBBLE one so it should show up or am I missing something like an interactable world object (nothing is mentioned in the AoD blog about mission streamlining

Comments

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @celebcu , Which Faction are you playing as ?
  • celebcucelebcu Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Fed, but same with my FedRom and Klingon
  • snovernsnovern Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    I'm also playing FED.

Things I've tried:
    1. Walked around DS9 (where I first saw other players chat about this). Talked to Quark, tried to find the Holodecks at Quarks (couldn't find them).
    2. Transwarped to Dyson Sphere. Flew around Sphere Space, beamed to Dyson Allied Command, wandered all around, and talked to Subcommander Kaol.
    3. Exited Dyson Sphere through the gateway to check if Sector Space at the Gateway yielded anything.
    4. Transwarped to Sol.
    5. Beamed to Earth Spacedock, wandered around, visited operations, talked to Admiral Jorel Quinn (Saw new TFOs for Romulan, New Romulus, and Borg, but nothing for Dyson, even though the Dyson Mission Journal said there would be), talked to the various other flag officers in and around Quinn's office.
    6. Beamed to Starfleet Academy, wandered around and visited the "tutorial office" and the Holodecks.
    7. Per the latest PC Patch Notes for 10/9/18, I checked the "Available" missions tab. While there are replayable missions in that tab, none are for the mission in the Dyson Sphere.
    8. Checked the TFO (aka PvE) interface, and found 2 related missions "Breach" and "Storming the Spire". Haven't played them to determine whether one or both of them would trigger the Endeavor.

I'm currently out of ideas for other places to check... for FED at least.
    @celebcu , Due to the massive change to the Episode/ Mission Journal, the Solanae episodes are pointing to new requirements.
    For your federation character try clearing or skipping:
    Klingon war arc : TFO : minefield, the galaxy at large.
    Romulan Mystery: heading out, TFO: Romulan mystery
    Cardassian Struggle: lost and found, TFO: Cardassian Struggle
    Borg advance: Report on borg activities, TFO: Borg advance
    New Romulus: New romulus AID, TFO: New romulus

Fed-Rom
    Clear From the ashes arc if you have not done so already
    Allies: Complete Bigger picture if you have not so already
    IN shadows: An Inside job, clear this if you have not done so already
    Wasteland: Clear secrets of nimbus
    Vengeance: Clear Voice of the Voiceless, Small Packages
    Freedom: Clear Toward Freedom, skip TFO: Romulan Mystery
    New Romulus: New romulus AID, TFO: New romulus

Klingon:
    Empire: clear Duties of command, The hunt is on, Space chase,

You should be able to skip any other episode/mission not listed to get proper Solanae ARC access

Let me know if this helps you out.
  • snovernsnovern Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    Tried @chrian#9670's suggestions.

I had to skip a lot more missions than was indicated for my FED, but that worked for me. I now have replay buttons for the few Dyson missions that can be replayed, and Quinn is offering the TFO: Solanae Dyson Sphere mission.

I haven't had a chance to play one of those missions to see if the Endeavor triggers, but at least I have to option to play them now.

Thank you for providing a working solution and for the quick response.
    @snovern , No Problem glad it helped.