test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[SUGGESTIONS] Reputation Marks + Tier 6

midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
I have spoken to different people, and we find the new Tier 6 ridiculous in terms of having to spend 900 (or 1800) marks just to unlock it. Why? This makes no sense. Why not have the latest tiers unlocked for say 1,000 zen? Seriously. It's a win-win for both the devs AND us.

As for marks, again, I will reiterate this a second time (which is a great idea and has been ignored in the past):
The best solution is to have universal marks. Time and again, we usually have to wait for special events to get the marks we lack, since certain PVE queues are empty.

EDIT: That's it, at this point, I have decided to play as my main character, and that's it. No more useless grinding for characters who I thought I wouldn't have to do as much grinding for. One character, and that is all. No more wasted energy, frustration etc. etc. etc. One character, nothing else.
Post edited by midevilchaos#4670 on

Comments

• selwynocorraselwynocorra Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the way the new 'random' TFO's works still allows you to pick a specific TFO if you want to. You just don't get the same level of rewards that you would by picking a random TFO. I think it then fills that in from the pool of random players available to fill in for that. Not sure what that does to the queue times though. I know that "Red Alerts" are now going to be limited to certain weekends, but they are still going to be there....from time to time.
    I also think that, by unlocking a T6 rep on one character, you unlock the discounts for that particular rep tree across your whole account. The first character that does it gains some of the benefits for all the rest. Personally, I'm going to try picking out which rep tree is the most important/useful for each different character and concentrate that character on that rep tree, while using a different one for a different tree. Yeah, that's a bit of role playing on my part but, that's one way I enjoy the game. Right now, as a standard, I think it takes a total of 50 days to go from T5 to T6 based on the 200K points required.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.