test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why no Fleet Miracle Worker ships?

I noticed that you can only find Fleet ships with Command, Intel, Pilot, and Temporal. Right now, this makes Miracle Worker useless as a specialization for anyone who isn't paying real money (or working for months to get 3000 ZEN with Dilithium). I think the Miracle Worker ships should have fleet variants just like pretty much every other ZEN store T6 ship already has (and like how the new ship is going to have). Or is Miracle Worker some OP specialization that requires spending real money to use right?

Comments

• Options
    imatimelord#6399 imatimelord Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    I have the Scotty one and its ok....prefer my Dreadnaught...
  • Options
    ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    No to fleet versions of the Miracle Worker ships. And a big reason is that the MW ships come w/ 12 consoles already. That's a pretty big thing right there, especially with that 12th console being a universal console. That's a lot of power in the hands of a KDF or a Romulan, especially if you land the Dynamic Power Redistributor Module console at a far far FAR cheaper price than the feds can. If you want a Miracle Worker ship, without dumping cash, I hope you have lots of dilithium generating pylons. On my end, I have 14 level 65s, and 5 other pylons of various levels. It took me a around a week to 10 days to generate 3k zen. Or you can try to find the Maquis Raider ship on the exchange. Not every zen store ship has a fleet variant to it either, such as the flagships. Or the Dyson Science Destroyers. The ships are already on the level of a fleet store ship, right out of the zen store.

It's not something you're totally locked out of getting. There are options to gain the ships. It all depends on you though. Do you spend cash, or do you work for it, if you find the ship worth it? How badly do you want it?

Pylon is another term for alt character. One that's been designated as a resource generator.