test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning player looking for fleet

atharun18999atharun18999 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
edited October 2018 in Fleet Recruitment
Hello all, I recently returned after a while away from game. I am looking for an active fleet to engage with. I have both Fed and Romulan toons.

Fed Tac and Rom Tac
Post edited by atharun18999 on

Comments

• winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    Hello all, I recently returned after a while away from game. I am looking for an active fleet to engage with. I have both Fed and Romulan toons.

Fed Tac and Rom Tac

Hi @atharun18999,

I would like to offer you a position in our community, Priority One Armada. We are a friendly casual group with members from all over the world and from all walks of life. Our main membership is from the US, then UK and mainland EU. I am from Ireland myself. We are always getting new members joining our community every day of the week. Some are brand new to the game, others are long time veterans and others are players that took an extended break and have recently returned.

Since we are not just "one" fleet and actually "two" full armada's (1 Fed and 1 KDF) it means that we have members on nearly all the time. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and always willing to offer help and advice to those who ask for it.

If you're interested or you want more information you can check out our main recruitment thread that I have linked below as well as our website. If you have any questions that you would like answered first please let me know and I would be happy to answer them for you.

If you decide that you do wish to join, you can either leave a reply on our recruitment thread listing each Character@Handle and the faction of each toon that you wish to have join. Or if you like you can simply submit an application on our website and once approved we can send you a fleet invite from there.

Link to main recruitment thread: Click Here

Link to Priority One Armada website: Click Here

-Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
  • midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    Or you could simply join the Federation Science Directorate. We have a big, friendly fleet. As for our recruitment, we'll make it as simple as simply sending you invites once you give me both of your char_name@your_handle
  • magpieinspace#4137 magpieinspace Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Soory for Hijacking the thread. but I can start a new thread yet. I am also a retunrning player from the UK looking for a fleet
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Soory for Hijacking the thread. but I can start a new thread yet. I am also a retunrning player from the UK looking for a fleet

You're welcome to join us over at Omega Combat Division if you like. We have a varied mix of hardcore players as well as new players and players just finding their way back. We offer a friendly environment with people that like to help anyone that needs it. We have a mix of players from all over the world and our fleet chat is active regardless of your time zone. Our only 'rule' is that fleet members treat each other with courtesy and respect, we're not into drama.. but other then that, nothing special to know. We also grant access to fleet stores right away so no hoops to jump through to get your gear.

If you're looking for a helpful fleet then O.C.D. is for you. Feel free to message me here, or drop an in game mail to @seaofsorrows and I can get you all set up. Hopefully I'll talk to you soon. :smile:
    Insert witty signature line here.