test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't claim my promotions or their rewards. - I'm still flying the starting B'rell at level 41!!!

jeanne81jeanne81 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
So one of my characters was used almost-entirely for Winter and Summer events and managed to reach level 30 having never done more than the first 2 or 3 missions of the game! I never received my promotion, (and most-importantly, access to a new ship), at level 10, level 20, or level 30. I've had to play through missions designed for a level 30 ship in the newbie B'rell!!! Even so, I managed to pull it off, recently reaching level 40. The mission to receive my promotion popped up, but I am unable to claim it. I talk to Jmpok as I'm directed, and all he says is "Talk to the battlemasters". I check in the shipyard and every ship I'm eligible for requires dilithium - no free ship tokens. And no, they are also no in my ship roster or dry dock. Having reached level 40 I, thankfully, now have access to some nice event ships. But my character is clearly bugged. I might have simply deleted my character and re-created it, were it not for the several character-bound event items I had earned on this character. Please help. Thanks.