test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mission Journal: Quality of Life Improvements

tobywitczaktobywitczak Member Posts: 208 Arc User
With the update to the mission journal coming in I thought it would be a good idea to list some much needed Quality of Life Improvements. Hopefully before the Age of discovery goes live.

Episodes Tab: Right now for the Episodes, you have the Name, Description, Contact, Minimum Rank, Transwarp button and Replay Button. For every mission that has an accolades or a unique missions reward should be include in the mission view. For the accolades, if it is incomplete then it should be grayed out, and when it becomes completed, it shows as normal. For the unique missions reward, if you do not have them then it should be grayed out, once you have them then it will be displayed as normal and it should also tell you where in the inventory the item is placed. Finally have an option to auto expands all missions.

attachment.php?aid=2601

Available Tab: This should have the same layout and function as the Episode Tab (including accolades or a unique missions reward), which includes adding mission arcs to the side in a structured manner, not just dumping the missions in a list based upon mission giver.
I have broken it up into three areas, Missions, Arcs, Legacy Arcs
  • Missions are broken down into Starfleet - Missions the missions that don’t have an arc and are not daily’s, Starfleet - Info are just clicks for more information on the state of the galaxy and how to, and finally and Starfleet – Daily, just all the daily missions you can do.
  • The Arcs section is the move missions off the main journal
  • Legacy missions are older mission that should/can be brought back

attachment.php?aid=2628

Foundry Tab: Right now, this is just a random list of spotlight Episode, Just like the Episode it should be structured with the same format. If an event is running, like the one that is being run right now, (https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1243722/foundry-challenge-victory-is-life-voting-thread) there should be a side tab just for those missions and vote though the game and not on this forum.

FED:
“Mysteries and Familiar Faces" by @zectosh
"Flowers of War, Thorns of Peace" by @XR-377
“A Simple Tailor's Shop” by @beargoggles
“[CRD] Old Soldiers” by @hippiejohn
“Ooooo, Jem” by @Smokebailey
“[CRD] A Dagger in the Dark” by @stcaptainquirky
"Generation Armageddon" by @EnglishWerewolf
"Echoes of the Iconians" by @trollerpilotxiv#9883
“The Grand Library” by @colonel68
“Unseen Enemies” by @bberge
“Replay Morning” by @TedHembach
“Chem Bajora” by @ajwoodley
“Investigate the Fire caves” by @Lone-star
“[JH] Guidance” by @hauriant
“Rubicon” by @castmodean

KDF
“Undercover job - Station 114” by @baelrogh

FED and KDF
“Reality blues” by @Captain.Hunter
“[CRD] The Dukat sisters” by @Nog-Rom

No Image yet:

Accolades: Please add a search function or sort alphabetically, trying to find an accolade is like scrolling thought 50 pages of text. Add on top of that the wonkiness in the stability of the view (I am running at 133% size and the rows keep bouncing up and down because something is a half a rendering pixel off.)

attachment.php?aid=2629

Comments

• Options
    commanderkassycommanderkassy Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    Available Tab: This should have the same layout and function as the Episode Tab (including accolades or a unique missions reward), which includes adding mission arcs to the side in a structured manner, not just dumping the missions in a list based upon mission giver.
    I have broken it up into three areas, Missions, Arcs, Legacy Arcs
    • Missions are broken down into Starfleet - Missions the missions that don’t have an arc and are not daily’s, Starfleet - Info are just clicks for more information on the state of the galaxy and how to, and finally and Starfleet – Daily, just all the daily missions you can do.
    • The Arcs section is the move missions off the main journal
    • Legacy missions are older mission that should/can be brought back

attachment.php?aid=2628

I was legit coming here to suggest this, I agree and support this 100% and they need to implement this immediately.​​
    ♪ I'm going around not in circles but in spirographs.
    It's pretty much this hard to keep just one timeline intact. ♪