test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] The Phoenix Prize Pack Ressurects!

13»

Comments

• captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I couldn't get the Phoenix Prize pack daily reward with my Vanguard Jem'Hadar (level 65, Fed-aligned Engineer, just in case any of that could possibly affect this :/), but luckily, I was able to get it using one of my other characters.
  • solidshark214solidshark214 Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    Well. Okay, then. That really is classy, Cryptic. Thanks much. (And yes, I do mean this sincerely. Thank you.)
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Long story short: a typo in a calendar led to a typo in a blog, but **** it, you were advertised an extra day so we're gonna turn it back on.

Props for stepping in and handling it, it’s great that you guys honored the original announcement.

Respectfully, these thing are happening a lot recently. It’s great that this issue was handled, but going forward it would be incredibly helpful if these announcements could be proofed for accuracy before being posted. Could really save time and drama. :wink:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    Yeah one more day. I thought it was odd that it vanished when the calendar said 5th and not the 4th.​​
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • stlheestlhee Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    So it means 21.00 UTC, but on Friday or Saturday?
  • benselassem#4731 benselassem Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Long story short: a typo in a calendar led to a typo in a blog, but **** it, you were advertised an extra day so we're gonna turn it back on.

Props for stepping in and handling it, it’s great that you guys honored the original announcement.

Respectfully, these thing are happening a lot recently. It’s great that this issue was handled, but going forward it would be incredibly helpful if these announcements could be proofed for accuracy before being posted. Could really save time and drama. :wink:
    I second this.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    News Blogs around here have not been known for accuracy in quite some time.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • f3nr1r#1075 f3nr1r Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    phoenix packs back. i appreciate you rectified the situation. thanks.
  • stlheestlhee Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    It ended again earlier?
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    The dil exchange price increased a whole lot more than usualy before they came out, when they did they hardly made a dent since they put sales during them, so now it's back to continuing to rise.