test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

XBO Loading

The short version: The loading times in the XBO version of this game are excruciating. Have you considered doing something to speed them up a bit? They're quite unacceptable.

It never really bothered me before, I supposed I was accustomed to it, but the other day I was streaming some STO and just being conscious of what I was doing and if it was entertaining to watch or not... I mean it really hit me. I realized that going through my daily login regiment was literally 50% playing the game and 50% loading screens. No, my internet is just fine, it's the inherent loading speed that's the problem.

Have you considered possibly making sector-to-dock shorcuts for all locations? Like just allowing us to skip by system space when we don't intend to park in it, and go straight from sector to standing on a planet when desired. For expedience sake, this should be everywhere in the game.

I can't be the only one who finds the loading to be a hiderance. Perhaps custom tuning of the console versions would do the game some good.