test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account ,Items ,Ship and Values (something is wrong)

ekypyrosekypyros Member Posts: 181 Arc User
edited August 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hello , i had Problems with ....
My Values are all not right,
All Values from Space Drozana Station and Kerrat Space War zone (not Cloaked)
My Ship : Temporal Raider
e.g.
To my Shields !
This is Wiki Entry is last Modified (9 May 2018 at 10:17)
Iconian Resistance Resilient Shield Array
orginal67fx2.png

This are Actually my Shield and Values

iconian-shildgei22.png
schild-wertex4c0z.png
schil-mengeykit6.png

I have Less Child then the Tier XII Rare Quality !

And more Items and Values are Wrong !

What now ?? Someone Editing on my Account ,Values btw Items (secret)?

Post edited by ekypyros on

Comments

• ekypyrosekypyros Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    Stats change. The wiki doesn't update them all the time. The wiki stats are from an old version of the shield.
    Not True
    When the Icionan on EPIC XV is muss have stand Alone around 12 k Shield Capacity
    4 Days ago Without Any Changes At Captain Skills i had 22 k Shild in My Jemhader Carrier ,with same items.... ,
    Fact is ! It must have Stand Alone 12 k Capacity on EPIC(GOLD) XV
    edited August 2018
    ekypyros wrote: »

Fact is...it doesn't. They adjusted the stat since that VR mark XII. Which could include lower shield cap. Using an old outdated image of the item when there is rather solid proof that it has been modified since than negates any and ALL stats of that old version of the shield. So really, that aspect proves NOTHING...other than you can not follow a simple logic chart. So once again, want to give some ACTUAL proof that something is wrong?

Also 4 days ago was an update...aka they could have changed the stats than. Or maybe that 22k shield was a bug that got fixed. But really, 103 shield cap at 11k shield off an 8k base seems about right...so if you had more, it was probably a bug that was fixed.
    Man want you Kiddiy me and all others ? 4 Days ago the Shield was Standalone at 12k And with my Whole Values at around 20 k. There was no Shild Patch Day in this Time!
    and Only
    Patchnotes 8/24/2018
    General:

The Landing Page will now only appear upon log in once per time a player logs in through the launcher.
    The Landing Page will still be visible when pressing the ESC key.
    Resolved an issue which occasionally caused a graphics related crash when running on a Windows 10 Operating System.
    Resolved an issue which was occasionally causing a crash related to the change to running the game in a 64 bit client.
    Resolved an issue where some players on laptops saw incorrect looking textures throughout the game.

and nothing Else !
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    ekypyros wrote: »

Fact is...it doesn't. They adjusted the stat since that VR mark XII. Which could include lower shield cap. Using an old outdated image of the item when there is rather solid proof that it has been modified since than negates any and ALL stats of that old version of the shield. So really, that aspect proves NOTHING...other than you can not follow a simple logic chart. So once again, want to give some ACTUAL proof that something is wrong?

Also 4 days ago was an update...aka they could have changed the stats than. Or maybe that 22k shield was a bug that got fixed. But really, 103 shield cap at 11k shield off an 8k base seems about right...so if you had more, it was probably a bug that was fixed.

Actually, something isn't right there. He has less shield than my VR14.
    edited August 2018
    I'm showing 8488.7
    edited August 2018
    So the 12k is also not correct. It should be higher for sure...but not 12k high.

Ok, well looking back at his posts, he moved the shield from his carrier which has a 1.15 shield modifier to a temporal raider which has a shield modifier of .925, that's significant difference in capacity.
  • majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    So the 12k is also not correct. It should be higher for sure...but not 12k high.

Ok, well looking back at his posts, he moved the shield from his carrier which has a 1.15 shield modifier to a temporal raider which has a shield modifier of .925, that's significant difference in capacity.

Yeah, that's a 2k+ difference, for sure...

Even so, doing the calculation based on the Wiki description (which yes, may or may not be accurate for a base), he's still showing ~118 less Cap at Mk XV than he should with that modifier; with his being an Epic, with a Cap mod on it, that seems like definitely an issue...
    edited August 2018
    Well on my Walker Class the Same to less Shield Capacity and he has 1.15 shield modifier too
    i have only 19.244 k Shield ...... should be 24.666 k like how on my Carrier ...
    Same Consoles Same Captains Skill
    Same Deflector , Engine ,Warp, and Schild
    5k to less
    edited August 2018
    Here is a proof that was manipulated to my account
    2 behind each other can not be a coincidence! Shild and weapons and what else is coming? ...

My Weapon with DMG Modification
    meineu0ey4.png

From Some Other same Waffen Type without DMG Modification
    seinem4cb1.png

See my Weapon have Much Less Damage
    Seems like My Account ,skills and Iitems was nerf at around 30 %

Another one Combatlog 1 Dont Record Anymore scine 3 Hours

And this all on One Day

A Thx go out to the German STO Team for the TRIBBLE !

Help ..........................................

edited August 2018
    Umm...those are definately NOT base damage for those weapons. So the reason that your dam mod weapon is doing less is because of a possible metric **** ton of reasons. Stop doing snippets and tell the whole damn story. Like are the on the exact same blood ship in the exact same bloody location with NOTHING else touched? Like seriously, do you even at a basic level understand how this game works?!? Or ANY game really? Base damage is modified to give you the final number. The dam mod is just ONE of like literally dozens of things that can modifiy that final number. So yeah once again without further info, all we have is yet another unsubstatiated claim of a bug.

What coldnapalm said, comparing a weapon to someone else with the same weapon is pointless unless you have identical stats, and I do mean identical in every way.
    edited August 2018
    Umm...those are definately NOT base damage for those weapons. So the reason that your dam mod weapon is doing less is because of a possible metric **** ton of reasons. Stop doing snippets and tell the whole damn story. Like are the on the exact same blood ship in the exact same bloody location with NOTHING else touched? Like seriously, do you even at a basic level understand how this game works?!? Or ANY game really? Base damage is modified to give you the final number. The dam mod is just ONE of like literally dozens of things that can modifiy that final number. So yeah once again without further info, all we have is yet another unsubstatiated claim of a bug.

Alles begann with two Forum Threads at the 26th
    Frist one about To much Shild Pen in game https://www.arcgames.com/de/forums/stode#/discussion/381720/update-27-08-strahlen-waffen-dienstoffiziere-und-kanonen-schnell-feuer

And The Thread " we need Effective Schild Hardness agains Schild Pen*

https://www.arcgames.com/de/forums/stode#/discussion/381721/schild-haerte-schild-widerstand-und-schaden-negierung

the discussions got out of hand, so I've uploaded and published a log and graphics proof.

My Video proof was from German Forum Moderator not accept dont had can post so i put te video on my personal pin wall.
    And change my Signature like here in English STO Forum.

Since these Day i have much Problem with my Account everything is changed!

The Picture of the both weapons was make in ESD Space .
    Linked Chat messages !

Ps:
    And in Kerrat Warzone
    Make Two Players Jokes About DEV Mode (i have thoug only jokes )
    Qtip and Red Skull one a of them are 100% from Forum Thread I know the @name in the German STO Forum
    make me much problems
    edited August 2018
    I see Now My Second proof in my Personal Forum Pinwand was deleted Too
    I write it here
    Der Zweite Beweis das Video (Anghang zu Erster Beweis)

Vorwort:
    Wie ich im Ersten Beweis schon schon Erklärt waren es 2 Versuche,dieses Video Gehört zu dem 2 Versuch aus dem Ersten Beweis!
    Warum es nicht gleich dabei gewesen war ? Weil das Aufnahme Programm Abgestürzt war und ich Dachte das Video wäre nicht Gespeichert!
    Mann Beachte in diesen Video ,da es der Zweite Versuch war ,das Shinzon Wusste was auf ihm zu kommt und
    ich langsam Fliege(Gründe habe ich erklärt ,Skillung,und mein Können mit Eskorten) und Ohne Tarnung in Sichtweite bin !

Zu Sehen ist Ganz Klar in der Anfang Phase des Angriffs meine Waffen die Schilde Duschlagen ganz Klar ersichtlich bis 59 % Hülle !
    Im weiteren Verlauf Schwächt sich zwar Deutlich die Schildstärke ab , Sie waren aber zu keinem Zeitpunkt nicht Vorhanden bis zum Schluss runter 1% Hülle (zu erkennen an den noch vorhanden kleinen Roten Schildanzeige ).

Und noch mal zu Bemerken ist wie Einfach Dieser Ausgeführt wurde Da es Praktisch ein 1 Tasten Angriff war. Und ohne Tarnung mit Vorwarnung!
    Zu sehen ist auch das Shinzo nichts anderes Übrigbleibt als sich Buffen und Heilen zu Versuchen bis der Angriff Vorüber ist !

Jeder kann nun eigentlich Aus beiden Beweisen Erkennen was Schild Durchschlag mit Kanonen SchnellFeuer für ein Problem Darstellt, besonders gut zu sehen in den Ersten Sekunden des Angriffs !
    Und das es nicht nur mir so in meinen Schweren Schiffen ergeht !!

Und das es eine Klare Unbalnciert ist des PvP !

Ps : Die Nörgeln wollen am Chat "Warum macht er kein Feedback an"? ! Wir wollten ein Klares Ergebnis Von Schnellfeuer und Schild Durschlag und kaum einer nutz noch Feedback ,es sei den man besizt den Raumschiff-trait Feedback-Loop der 50 % mehr Schaden macht und
    da es aber ein Event Schiff ist der Trait nicht mehr viel im Umlauf ist.

And After This Proof from the whole Beginning what deleted was without comment
    My Theads was closed without comment ! and iam get now on all corners Sabotages

And All my Feedbacks were not submitted !!
  • yoda2005yoda2005 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    To clear this up a bit, especially for the mods:

Ekypyros came in the German forums and wrote wrong things about different things in PvP, all of which according to him were not working as intended. After @daviddxx, Hellspawny and I, three highly experienced PvP players, explained how none of his claims were true and how the game's mechanics mentioned by him were working as intended he started insulting us, calling us noobs and bad players while also claiming himself to be a very experienced PvP player. Everybody playing PvP knows his statements are the opposite of how things really are.

After his thread was closed he opened a new one only to call us names. This thread has been closed and he continues to behave in that way on YT, in the game, especially via PM and here as the German mod does not allow any more posts on that topic.

Of course there is Google Translate involved in his posts.
    s7CQHZ3.jpg
    edited August 2018
    yoda2005 wrote: »
    To clear this up a bit, especially for the mods:

Ekypyros came in the German forums and wrote wrong things about different things in PvP, all of which according to him were not working as intended. After @daviddxx, Hellspawny and I, three highly experienced PvP players, explained how none of his claims were true and how the game's mechanics mentioned by him were working as intended he started insulting us, calling us noobs and bad players while also claiming himself to be a very experienced PvP player. Everybody playing PvP knows his statements are the opposite of how things really are.

After his thread was closed he opened a new one only to call us names. This thread has been closed and he continues to behave in that way on YT, in the game, especially via PM and here as the German mod does not allow any more posts on that topic.

Of course there is Google Translate involved in his posts.
    And thats all what in German Forum Happen Like Yoda do it here again !
    Twisting facts! and that exploit that maybe one does not speak the language so well

The noob Blah Blah Come First from the other Persons to me . Then they wanted a proof for Shieldpen Problem i have give .

edited August 2018
    So I have no idea what the heck was going on in those german forum thread...but if hellspawny was commenting, he was probably attempting to tell you where your logic was extremely flawed and how things actually work as hellspawny is one of the most knoweldgable players in the game. Also this seems to be a continuation of a closed thread hidden as a bug report...which is against forum policy...but can't be sure as I don't speak German and google translate is not good. Also if you think what you posted in your sig is an exploit...once again, against the rule. Not that it is since holy jeebus that was a terrible vape attempt. I have done better in my for fun ships with no shield pen. @baddmoonrizin @ambassadorkael#6946 ?

This is still bug report of items
    You have ask whats the whole info behind, i have it write !.

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,303 Community Moderator
    edited August 2018
    So, you got shut down on the German language forum by their moderators, and decided to come here and start up again? I'm not moderating out any of the comments in the event that there may be an issue here that the devs may be able to address. But I'm not going to let this devolve into an argument in these forums either. OP, you've made your report, let's let the devs handle it from here, if there is something to fix. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.