test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Create a Star Trek Series Game

starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
If you could choose a particular setting for a new Star Trek series, then what would it be? The only rule is it can't focus on a Starfleet ship or Starfleet starbase like every Star Trek series. A series that focuses on an alien ship or starbase that isn't commanded by a Starfleet crew is fine.

For a series based on Human History, I would go with:
  • The Adventures of Gary Seven
  • The Eugenics War
  • World War 3

For a series based on Alien History, I would go with:
  • The Formation of the Klingon Empire
  • Vulcan's The Time of Awakening
  • The Romulan Exodus

Comments

• Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    Section 31 Origins ; the Vulcan, that was left on earth in an enterprise episode. through his many years on earth, he help out and bring together 31 families. at the end his katra or mind is still around ...

Temporal Agents , first contact (temporal) ,stories about and around historical events in the lore ...

Galactic Unions first long range mission to other Galaxies
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Dominion war from the PoV of a Romulan crew.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    • I know you said no Starfleet, but I'd love to see a game set in the Enterprise Era, when the universe is still new and the Federation is only just born.
    • Similar era but slightly earlier: the post-warp-drive-invention but pre-Federation history of the Vulcans or Andorians.
    • Any of the alien history settings you suggested. In fact, I bet you could make a great mod for Total War out of those settings.