test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\= New STO Systems Series =/\=

winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
edited August 2018 in The Academy
Hello everyone!

Some of you may know me, some of you will not, but i have been playing Star Trek Online since just after the Free-To-Play transition. In that time I have come to know the game very well - all missions, factions and systems.

Last year I produced my first ever Let’s Play Series which was received extremely well. The feedback that I received was fantastic, and I was delighted that the series is a huge benefit to, not only new players, but veterans of the game as well. This series was carried out on a brand new account as a “free to play” player on the Federation Faction, and covered all missions and systems as they become available to a new player.

Due to the success of the last series (and requests from subscribers) I am now going to produce a second Series. This time I am going to focus primarily on the various systems in Star Trek Online. Essentially, this is going to be a “Quick Start Guide to STO”. Or another way of looking at it is “everything except the story missions”. New players to the game should find this “Systems Series” extremely helpful, but veterans of the game may also learn some new information about the game too.

Do you play on a console? It does not matter! You will still see complete walkthroughs of systems that are more or less the same on console as on PC (aside from UI of course).

Are you a new player stuck on a particular system? Want to learn all there is on Crafting, Admiralty, Re-Engineering and other game systems? This is the series for you!

I post a new video every weekday, and list each weeks releases and invite discussion on them in the “Starfleet Media Coprs” section of the website here > Starfleet Media Coprs

You can also find them directly listed on my youtube channel here > https://www.youtube.com/c/WintersGaming

I have spent, and will continue to spend a great deal of time and effort on this series and I really welcome any feedback, comments or discussion on the videos and their content. Even if you don't like them, that's fine, just suggest a way to improve them!

If you really enjoy them, subscribe to my youtube channel to get notifications the moment a new video is posted.

Subscribe to channel: Winters Gaming
Twitter: @P1Winters83
Twitch Channel: Winters1983
Armada Website: www.priorityonearmada.com​​
Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
Post edited by winters83 on