test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

There is active fed fleets recruiting?

dapperdrakedapperdrake Member Posts: 254 Arc User
There is fed fleets recruiting? I'm looking for active fed fleet for 2 toons. I made a call on channel zone but I got invite for almost dead fed fleets. For example, you're the only one player online for days... FYI, I left fed fleet filled with racist Euros, I 'm not interested in this kind of fleet anymore.

Comments

• winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    There is fed fleets recruiting? I'm looking for active fed fleet for 2 toons. I made a call on channel zone but I got invite for almost dead fed fleets. For example, you're the only one player online for days... FYI, I left fed fleet filled with racist Euros, I 'm not interested in this kind of fleet anymore.

Hi @dapperdrake,

I would like to offer you a position in the Priority One Armada. We are an active community with members from all over the world. We have a total of 9 active fleets, 6 on the Fed side and 3 on the KDF side. Our main membership is mainly US based followed by UK and so on. Since we have so many fleets it means that there is nearly always someone online. Everyone is very friendly and helpful in our community. We don't tolerate any kind of bullying or abusive behavior whatsoever so you can feel safe in that regard.

If you're interested you can check out our main recruitment thread here on the forums which I have linked below. You can also check out our website and again, I have linked that below too. If you have any questions that you would like answered before making a decision please let me know and I would be happy to answer them for you. If you are happy to join then feel free to submit an application on our website or reply to our main recruitment thread making sure to leave your character details.

Link to main recruitment thread: Click Here

Link to Priority One Armada website: Click Here

-Winters

Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast