test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ALF Reboot My thoughts

ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
I don't know if you guys know this but ALF is getting a New TV Series from WB. Nothing yet known about the Reboot but here is my thoughts on it. I Think they should do what they did with Rosanna and just make it a Revavel series of the original Show ALF is at his Lowest point in his Life as he is alone and pretty much Broken and Everybody just forgotten about him; but to prove him self that people still Loves him he looks for the only people that truly loved him when he arrived on this Planet the Tanners. When he finds Brian Tanner with his Family well things begins to go crazy.
May the Shwartz Be With You
CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Isn't that basically the reason ALF came to Earth in the original? his life sucked on his HW?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    OOOoooo I LOVE ALF! Such a funny alien. :)
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    All I know about Alf is what Nirvana said about him: "Alf is stupid/and contagious/here we are now/in the 'taters!"
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    dafuq is an ALF?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    An Alien Life Form. :tongue:

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    dafuq is an ALF?​​

alf-2.jpg?w=446&h=299&crop=1
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
    edited August 2018
    He's soo cute. :) And sooo funny. Hopefully, they don't politically correct him.
    dafuq is an ALF?​​

alf-2.jpg?w=446&h=299&crop=1

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    Not another reboot..... :(
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Well, he wasn't always funny, "Alf's Special Christmas" comes to mind, it was almost as dark as when Punky Brewster dealt with a serial killer. Speaking of, I wouldn't mind seeing a revival of that show, though I'd prefer to have Soleil return as the adult Punky and make it a continuation.

LOL! Oh god...those were the days of rotating shift work for me and living in the barracks...I don't have a clue about the exact episode details. And Christmas??? Yeah, I was most likely on duty to cover the civilian government workers' time off. LOL!

• smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    > @where2r1 said:
    > He's soo cute. :) And sooo funny. Hopefully, they don't politically correct him.
    > evilmark444 wrote: »
    >
    > shadowfang240 wrote: »
    >
    > dafuq is an ALF?​​

Well, he wasn't always funny, "Alf's Special Christmas" comes to mind, it was almost as dark as when Punky Brewster dealt with a serial killer. Speaking of, I wouldn't mind seeing a revival of that show, though I'd prefer to have Soleil return as the adult Punky and make it a continuation.

Asking for a continuation from Hollywood would be asking someone to chop off their own leg for some reason. >_>;;
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    don't forget clone wars; disney un-cancelled it​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Personally, I want some TV series that has been around for a few years to introduce Alf. For example, adding Alf into The Walking Dead, Modern Family, or Game of Thrones.
    garaks31 wrote: »
    orville!!

Wouldn't work. Orville is already a comedic science fiction show so Alf would just be another comedic alien on Orville. Alf worked because it took a normal family sitcom and introduced a comedic alien. Adding Alf to Modern Family would be a modern take on the original Alf show while adding Alf to The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones would just be too funny.
    > starkaos said:
    > garaks31 wrote: »
    >
    > orville!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Wouldn't work. Orville is already a comedic science fiction show so Alf would just be another comedic alien on Orville. Alf worked because it took a normal family sitcom and introduced a comedic alien. Adding Alf to Modern Family would be a modern take on the original Alf show while adding Alf to The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones would just be too funny.

They could always slip some Melmacians into a big "senate" type scene like Lucas did with ET. Lol

But it would just be Melmacians in Orville and have absolutely none of the essence of Alf. Unfortunately, the closest modern version to Alf is American Dad.

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Paul Fusco is still around?
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou