test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Indication of Reputation Sponsorship Token?

where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
edited July 2018 in Reputation System
How can I tell which Character has a Sponsorship Token applied and to which Rep???

Its been so darn long since I have filled in all the Rep on all my characters....I can not remember how many of them I used Sponsorship Tokens on. I am sure the "newer" reputaions got filled with those Sponsorship Tokens...but which ones?

I think a lot of them got leveled up BEFORE such a thing as Sponsorship Tokens existed.
With Rep going up to Tier 6.....I would like to figure out where those have already been applied.
"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• Options
    Knowing how lazy I am, any rep after those tokens came out would have been done using them.

Checking around the WWW....the tokens came out with Dyson Joint Command (With release of Season 9 on April 22, 2014). <-- double check this date.

So, any and every rep after Omega, New Rom and Nakura would have been sponsored.

But which character does and does not have sponsorship for which Rep?
    Could I have finished rep on the same character every time....but heck no. Not I, not organized enough to think of that. I probably randomly picked a character.

I probably picked the one that had the most marks to start off with to eventually make the sponsorship tokens on. Who the heck would have that been at that time?

How many characters did I have way back then? The new ones probably has sponsorship tokens on everything, already. Yeah, this is gonna be fun.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    Hmmm... so make 5 Omega, 5 New Rom, and 5 Nakura sponsorship tokens for my characters I made at LoR launch.

And make 1 sponsorship token for Dyson and each of the rep that came after...and pass it around until it hits the character that doesn't have sponsorship active.

This is assuming a sponsorship token stays in inventory when used on a character that already has sponsorship. I should have enough birds and monkeys for this.

• Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • Options
    I am just going to go through to make sure all the characters have sponsorship on every last one of the Rep Systems....
    WELLLLLL in advance of them expanding it to Tier 6. That way, no guessing who needs what when the expansion hits.

• Options
    There really is no clear way to tell after all the Rep is filled to the brim if they have a token active or not, is there?

• Options
    majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Claiming the Sponsorship Token awards you with 2x Xp, and 5 Rep Xp for the Rep it is claimed on...easiest way to see if they have it is to see which toons have 100,005 Rep Xp. Creating the Token also gives 10 Xp, so if you've rotated through them, those characters might have 100,015 Rep Xp.

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Oh fudge. I have to make a list.

Me and numbers of any kind just do not mix.

• Options
    Claiming the Sponsorship Token awards you with 2x Xp, and 5 Rep Xp for the Rep it is claimed on...easiest way to see if they have it is to see which toons have 100,005 Rep Xp. Creating the Token also gives 10 Xp, so if you've rotated through them, those characters might have 100,015 Rep Xp.

Hope that helps!

Uh... what does it mean if they have 100,410?

• Options
    Eh, heck with this...

I am just going to make all the Sponsorship tokens for ALL the rep for all 6 characters and just blanket them with it. Then I know they are all sponsored and be done with it. LOL!

• Options
    majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »

Hope that helps!

Uh... what does it mean if they have 100,410?

Most likely that character created a token, and you just went over using dailies...
  • Options
    Most likely that character created a token, and you just went over using dailies...

Yeah, my characters are a mess. Sometimes I stick the wrong project in there.
    I think the easiest way is making them all new ones. LOL!

• Options
    psychoplattpsychoplatt Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    even if u would know. There is no Gurantee that t5 sponsorship Tokens will work on t6 Projects. We do not even know if we Need just old marks that can be farmed now or maybe some "Special token" is needed per rep to fill a t6 xp Project.

psy
    nice u wasted so much time in your sig - i do not see it anyway :)
  • Options
    Hmmm.....sounds like extra work for little profit to do it.
    BUT it sounds like the perfect thing to do to alienate players. So, Cryptic may do exactly that. LOL!

I am not going to try to figure out what Cryptic is going to do, or not do, to put themselves in hot water with the players by changing the rules of the game.

I am going to make sure everyone has the coupon.

• Options
    Well...this numbers thing is still driving me crazy.

Why does one of my OLDEST characters have: 2110 extra points in Omega, 1,410 extra in Nakura, 1,910 extra in New Romulus, but no one else does?? What the heck was I doing with her that I did with no one else?