test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Queue issue

I'm sure this has been covered multiple times but just to throw in my bit.
I'm having difficulty doing queues, most of them are cancelled due to player declines (according to the message) to the point of going through the wait dozens of times before one will start.
Its worse in the gamma bz, but I am experiencing this across all the queues. Also the countdown timer always goes to zero every time, even when it's going to let me into an STF, it still tends to run to 0 first.

Comments

• Options
    havoktolhavoktol Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Having same issue, unable to que as a team and individual quest often show unable to launch due to player declines
  • Options
    awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    my biggest gripes with the new pve queue system is that once you get matched and you accept it, it removes you from all the other queues you were waiting for as well.

then the timer counts down to zero only to remove you from the queue you though you were going to into because someone declined it and you have to re queue all the ones you want to try and get into again.

I also find it annoying that you can not have all difficulties viewable at once like it use to be

I also wish they would have left the crystalline catastrophe they way it was were it would start with 7 out of the 10 players