test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level scaling in Agents of Yesterday arc still wonky

rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
Replaying missions in the Agents of Yesterday arc on TOS characters is extremely wonky as the player gets scaled back to first run level (9 in the case of Battle of Caleb IV) while NPCs are matching the players ACTUAL level (in my case 65).

Its not entirely a text issue as the loot drops in mission are level appropriate... for a lv 9 character (mk II and III). Not a lv 65. Mission Rewards are the proper mark level, but not the loot drops.

While I was able to complete the mission, it was a bit more of a challenge due to the enemies hitting harder. As far as I know this level scaling issue has existed since AoY launched.
db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)