test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Vault

neveahscottis#2116 neveahscottis Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hello,

I am on the mission, the Vault, and have made my way inside the station with my itty bitty shuttle. I have tried almost all the codes given to me and none of them have worked so far save for one, but in order to acquire it, I am supposed to deliver some supplies to a residence. Specifically, I am to acquire a Shield Generator, Provisions, and Medical Supplies. Where do I acquire these items?

Thank you and kind regards,
Neveah
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    Your replicator has them. Button for it is on the bottom of your inventory screen.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    You also have to let the numbers cycle until some of them match the numbers you have.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    I'm not sure. I always got my numbers from the destroyed turret and then let the lock numbers cycle till they matched what I had.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    I thought so :)

I never had a problem with those numbers. I suspect the OP wasn't letting the numbers cycle till they had a match.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.