test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Men in Black Spin Off Movie my thoughts

ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
We Dont know much yet about the Plot for the Men in Black Spin off Movie; but all I can say this is a Perfect Franchise to do a Spin off with a Different set of Characters. Allow me to Explain there are so many Agents with in the Men in Black it self and you can have stories on a lot of them dose not have to be about J or K. So if its done right it can be a Great Movie like the First 3 witch I love.
May the Shwartz Be With You
CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    That fictional universe is one of the weirdest ever. But, at the same time has a very interesting scope. The MiB is a planet-wide organization, so they should have quite a few agents.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    I would consider it a soft reboot in that case as it shifted away from J and K to focus on other characeters.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I would consider it a soft reboot in that case as it shifted away from J and K to focus on other characeters.

I would consider it a spinoff. :tongue:

Unless, of course, they're doing more than simply putting new characters into the spotlight...

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    Only reason I would call it a soft reboot is because its bringing life back to the franchise while so far appearing to not override anything that came before.
    Star Trek's Kelvin Timeline is different in that regard because it is centered around a crew we know, yet in that timeline history has changed. The new Men in Black movie looks like we're just gonna get new characters in that universe.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    They are bringing Emma Thompson back as Agent O, who was the new MiB leader in MiB 3, so it sounds like its a continuation rather than a full reboot
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Since Agent O was a somewhat forgettable character who was only in a single movie, unlike Dame Judy Densch's M who was very memorable and was in every Brosnan Bond movie, I'd say those two situations are very different.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png