test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ViL Bugs

tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
edited July 2018 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
-Galaxy map under map menu looks "squished"
-Gamma Battle zone once queued is on continuous loop to start and queue never starts & can't leave the queue.
-The whole Queue PVE/PvP system is iffy at best. People can't queue as a pre-made team and sometimes can't leave queued for content whatsoever (just like Gamma above)
-Turn rates in Sector Space and in Slipstream now bugged just as on PC
-Donating to reputations is iffy, usually need to restart console & change maps for it to work
-New Frontiers Arc later missions seem unable to be replayed (either
Melting Pot only or that one plus the rest after)
Post edited by tmghost7729#8985 on

Comments

• wyldbillwyldbill Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I keep crashing while going into DS9
  • pulpsmack#4226 pulpsmack Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    Please fix that awful artifact hunt that is NOW BROKEN(-er). Aside from the new trader everybody hates, the stupid red cone reticle is horribly broken. When working, it shows up ok on flat terrainat certain heights (but stupidly disables floater at low altitude). Over risa's topography, the cone shape distorts and even appears to give reverse indication at times. Mind you all this is going on when it actually WORKED.

Since VIL, all low altitude reticle visibility is gone. You have to go high, and often that fails too. All ingredients for a TRIBBLE mini game that I will no longer play. Please fix/revamp for future events.
  • americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    DS9 is lagging every time you walk around in it even in the story while your on ds9 you lag like a hard quick freeze then it unfreezes like every few hundred feet it does this
    another bug that has just came to mind that i noticed is the reputation slotting of projects and adding of resources marks,xp,etc regardless of the kind of reputation it is you can't add anything to it before or after a character change ,map transfer or after a que even changing instances don't help it only thing helps it is going to bridge of ship which even then is iffy
  • dilbertwuzhere#2820 dilbertwuzhere Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    -Galaxy map under map menu looks "squished"
    -Gamma Battle zone once queued is on continuous loop to start and queue never starts & can't leave the queue.
    -The whole Queue PVE/PvP system is iffy at best. People can't queue as a pre-made team and sometimes can't leave queued for content whatsoever (just like Gamma above)
    -Turn rates in Sector Space and in Slipstream now bugged just as on PC
    -Donating to reputations is iffy, usually need to restart console & change maps for it to work

We are the Omega Directive Fleet..I Am A life time member on PC and PS4 (THis applies to PS4)

I am very upset about the PVE bug as we find it very important to our game.

Our group is having issues with:

You can only add reputation marks at Earth Space Dock. Sometime you have to change instances
    We Cant get the PVE que to go at all unless we make a private and then there is no opportunity for advances ...this is as a team either invited or premade
  • captainjack#3967 captainjack Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited August 2018
    At least on PS4, the new voice-overs that were added to older missions with VIL (Garak and Weyoun) overlap with the original voice-overs. This is bad during Gar ak especially, because his dialog is different than the original Cardassian ambassador
    i have to second that about the Story arcs being bugged and locking you out of them after a certain point especially on New Frontiers Arc like on is the last 3 or or so missions in New Frontiers that's locking you out of them and a few others seems to lock you out of them as well outside of new Frontiers arc
  • skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    Dunno if this is a bug.. But that stupid welcome thing is a nightmare with no way of turning it off.

Also if u click on anything on it. Its tricky to get rid of.

Also the dates for the upgrade event are wrong.
    edited August 2018
    another bug well at least i would say it is since VIL was released is all of a sudden for all characters especially the Jem'hadar characters seem to take more damage now that the release of VIL before if you knew how to play the game or knew what worked best for you it would be fine now all of a sudden you do the same maps with same characters on normal or even advanced/elite you take way more damage than you should normally take which is NOT! NORMAL at ALL and no matter how you upgrade the new JH characters it still seems they suck to a certain degree compared to other characters and regardless of what ship you use weather its a JH ship or any other ship they still are weak . it's the same thing with all the other characters as well they don't suck but are weaker than before and take way more damage than usual i am not a casual player more hardcore so i notice these subtle changes/bugs.

bottom line : all enemies seem to be buffed up regardless of what lvl you are doing ques on you are taking way more damage than before regardless of what you do to fix it . it needs to be looked at . and we seem to have gotten a damage resistance nerf or something
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    > @americanbamf#5789 said:
    > another bug well at least i would say it is since VIL was released is all of a sudden for all characters especially the Jem'hadar characters seem to take more damage now that the release of VIL before if you knew how to play the game or knew what worked best for you it would be fine now all of a sudden you do the same maps with same characters on normal or even advanced/elite you take way more damage than you should normally take which is NOT! NORMAL at ALL and no matter how you upgrade the new JH characters it still seems they suck to a certain degree compared to other characters and regardless of what ship you use weather its a JH ship or any other ship they still are weak . it's the same thing with all the other characters as well they don't suck but are weaker than before and take way more damage than usual i am not a casual player more hardcore so i notice these subtle changes/bugs.
    >
    >
    > bottom line : all enemies seem to be buffed up regardless of what lvl you are doing ques on you are taking way more damage than before regardless of what you do to fix it . it needs to be looked at . and we seem to have gotten a damage resistance nerf or something

Well, enemies in most content got scaled up to lvl 65, so they should be tougher than before. I don't see a big difference in survivability, especially on lvl 65 toons with maxed gear, though. We also got tougher. :)