test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't Grab Powerboard Race Flags

warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
edited July 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
On numerous Powerboard Race events, I sometimes encounter a problem that I cannot grab any of the flags at the end of the race. 1st, 2nd, 3rd place, or even the regular Finish flag, no button appears to grab the flag.

I'm sitting there spamming "F" key or looking for the button to come out for me to interact with the flag, but nothing happens.

So I then leave the race area and the game immediately tells me I disqualified myself for leaving.

What am I supposed to do? I cannot finish the race by not being able to interact with the flags, I disqualify myself for leaving because I cannot claim any flags.
XzRTofz.gif

Comments

• xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Sometimes a gate you passed will not register - or you just missed it altogether. The most western one after you leave the river grotto is most susceptible for this, it is a tight turn and it is less generous than some of the others. Look on the minimap whether there is an arrow pointing towards the next gate you need to pass.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Agree with the gate thing. A quick check of the mission tracker will show which gate the program pegged you as having missed. Happens a lot to me on that biathlon. If you have time you can get back to the missed gate and activate the flag at the end.

But usually, if you are at the finish line there is not enough time to go back...because of the countdown clock that activates when the place flags get picked up.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin