test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't Publish

I've tried four times, the publish process says it gets to 69.25%, then it stops forever. Mousing over the Publish button near the bottom left shows 0% progress.

Either way, I can't publish my mission! Anyone else having problems?
Once, I was simply called Mojo. Now, I'm forced into a new name, but don't be fooled, I'm the original STO Mojo!

This game needs detailed crafting, exploration and interaction systems.

Comments

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Finally got it published. Took several tries over three days, but it finally went in.
    Yeah that happens sometimes, once you think you've waited long enough then cancel and republish. Personally I think it's due some sort of communication issue between your PC and Cryptic's servers that's causing it.

I've had it several times, you just retry until you get it published. However if the servers are having issues it might take quite a while before you get your project published, the key is to be patient.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    Ya, there's a lot of disconnections during regular play, too. Two of every three map changes results in a disconnection.
    Used to be, we'd see the "Server not responding" counter at the top of the screen, but they took that away.
    I suppose or it could just be that the connection is cutting totally, the way understand is that SNR happens when our PCs have connection to Cryptic but the Cryptic serves aren't responding or to use a phone analogy you're getting a tone but no-one is picking up.