test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Players without lifetimesubscription dont get Veteran Rewards

Another issue in the game

Players without lifetimesubscription dont get the veteran rewards
For playing 100 up to 900 days
I have a lifetimesub. But i checkt it out with about 10 players of my armada.

To the players without liftimesub please check your rewards and post here if you dont got it.

You have to be registered on STO in minimum for 100 days to get the first reward.

Sorry for my english but its not my motherstoungue

Comments

• riddle1973#5642 riddle1973 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    yes subscribing for 100 days up to 900. after 100 days the playes should get the first. And the dont get it
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    But you didn't subscribe. Playing is not "subscribing" and really is not an option anymore. The only way to get the rewards now is getting an LTS. As @coldnapalm says, it is not a bug.
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    It is possible to still be subbed, I thought.

As long as the player didn't cancel their sub when the switch was made, they still pay and should earn Vet rewards, but no longer do. THAT is likely what the OP is asking about. The OP says they are LTS so they are asking for friends who are perhaps still subbing, but no longer getting Vet rewards.

That a player *could* still be paying and playing should mean they continue to earn Vet rewards. But with no NEW subs being allowed, I guess Cryptic, or more likely Perfect World, decided that Vet rewards are for LTS only from now on.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    > @iamynaught said:
    > It is possible to still be subbed, I thought.
    >
    > As long as the player didn't cancel their sub when the switch was made, they still pay and should earn Vet rewards, but no longer do. THAT is likely what the OP is asking about. The OP says they are LTS so they are asking for friends who are perhaps still subbing, but no longer getting Vet rewards.
    >
    > That a player *could* still be paying and playing should mean they continue to earn Vet rewards. But with no NEW subs being allowed, I guess Cryptic, or more likely Perfect World, decided that Vet rewards are for LTS only from now on.

There is no/never was a subbing option on PS4 though. So LTS is his only choice.
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Yes on PS4 and Xbox, only people with lifetime get the vet rewards.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • alfred#7355 alfred Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Thats fine but it would be nice if they told us. Was looking forward for the Captains Yacht that states: Available for veteran captains subscribing 400 days òr LTS. Im way over 400 days in so that was a bit of a disappointment.
    I'm confused now hahah, my arc account doesnt count as a sub?!
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Thats fine but it would be nice if they told us. Was looking forward for the Captains Yacht that states: Available for veteran captains subscribing 400 days òr LTS. Im way over 400 days in so that was a bit of a disappointment.

No. Subscription is a monthly payment of real cash to Cryptic in exchange for a list of services.
    That option is no longer offered.
    I am not sure subscriptions were ever offered on the PS4 or XBox.

ARC account is just signing up for some thing PWE passes along as their social network service on the internet...when it is just marketing.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User

No your Arc account is not a sub. A subscription was 15.00 USD a month, on PC. This was recently discontinued. PS4 and XBOX never had this option to begin with. On Console it is Purchase a lifetime Subscription or play for Free with none of the Vet Rewards.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck