test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Event Schedule Reactivation

dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
As the title says, I've lost (or somehow shut off) the little box that shows the event schedule - and can't seem to find the switch/option to turn it back on.

Could someone point me in the right direction?
Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    F12, see what you've Hidden and turn it back to Show? It might be PVP Interacts for that one.
  • dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    Update:

Reset my HUD completely - first used the "reset HUD settings to default" in Options - no luck. Did F12 then Shift & Escape to reset the positions of everything in my HUD, it came back.

So I checked the F12 thing again, and there is no box to "hide" or otherwise reposition the event schedule on the map...

Because it's attached to the left side of the minimap and I keep my minimap in the upper left hand corner, so the schedule was being rendered "off screen"...
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]