test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My Foundy series : Delta Mirror

Greetings all,

As some of you may already know, i have been working on a Foundry series of my own for a few months now : Delta Mirror.

As a self-taught author, i told myself i'd open a topic to raise awareness about it, since the Foundry pop ups in Sector Space are currently bugged and no longer display existing missions. Feel free to leave me reviews, comments, critics and whatnot! :)

Delta-M1: The Kobali Sovereignty
ID : ST-HS42YZG3S
Author : ashstorm1
Allegiance : FED
Min. Level : 51+

Delta-M2: The Vaadwaur Diaspora
ID : ST-HQ3SJN2YW
Min. Level : 51+

Delta-M3: Seeds of Dissent
ID : ST-HD92ZCDFQ
Min. Level : 35+

Delta-M4: Mother of Hope
ID : -
Min. Level : -

This series is best played after completing the Delta Quadrant storyarc, for the sake of consistency. It is also designed for solo play, as teaming up might cause NPC spawns to behave strangely. :)

Comments

• Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Added to the Foundry Roundtable liveplay list (ep 1 at least, I'll try to keep going from there regardless) :)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    Added to the Foundry Roundtable liveplay list (ep 1 at least, I'll try to keep going from there regardless) :)

Thank you ! With the ongoing "No Reward" bug that has been plaguing a number of Foundry missions for several weeks now, my missions get zero exposure ingame via the pop-ups, and it's been increasingly hard to get any review at all.