test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Risa 2018 Biathlon finish bug

drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
edited July 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Sometimes unable to finish race. Rather certain I passed through all floater gates. Very random.

- One possible cause is that the it's possible to be DQ by switching to the floater too soon even if one is very much over land at the transition area. The thing is- the voice over for that doesn't work and unless one is watching messages instead of trying to race- it may not be noticed.

I'll play with it some more and see if that's the cause.
Post edited by drakethewhite on

Comments

• Options
    Yep, I've confirmed that's the case.

Wouldn't have been a problem if the voice overs worked.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I had to turn up "Ambient Volume" to hear some of the things on Risa. Music on the Dance Floor being one. And the beeping when passing through the Flying High arrows.

I haven't ran a race but once....still setting up characters and buying floaters and fetching Future Fliers....
    So, I can not remember anything other than not getting the button to join the race and crashing into a few rocks on the way to the finish line and standing there at the 2nd place flag going: DOH!
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    where2r1 wrote: »
    I had to turn up "Ambient Volume" to hear some of the things on Risa. Music on the Dance Floor being one. And the beeping when passing through the Flying High arrows.

I clearly hear the beeps and the surf. But no vocals in the races (except for a brief period that they did work for some reason) and no music on the Dance Floor.

I'll crank it to the max and see...
  • Options
    Cranked Ambient volume to the max, still no voice during the races.

Started to just hear the music for dance off- at the cost of a really load surf and wind.
  • Options
    r0m#7631 r0m Member Posts: 134 Arc User

Started to just hear the music for dance off- at the cost of a really load surf and wind.

I ignore the dance-off music and do my dancing to DEATH METAL. >:)