test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Recruit unable to repeat The Hunt is On

bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
My KDF Delta Recruit is unable to repeat the mission The Hunt is On, which is odd since it is a mission which contains a Delta Recruit objective.​​
signature.png
We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!

Comments

• rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Note: I am just a player like you, not a support person, and can't really help here in a concrete way.

If I recall correctly, this is a mission from "tutorial" line for Klingons or the "extended" tutorial for them, and one such which also can't be repeated, and yet contains a node/intel or something like this.
    (Some missions in this category (related to tutorial/tutorial "extension" line as I call it) are non repeatable. Sadly some like this one, contain also a node/intel)

- This is bad, as not all get the node/intel in their first mission's play on every such quest, so if a support/staff person sees it, please help in making it changed, if possible.
    - The Klingon tutorial was initially created for level twenty five+ Klingons, btw, maybe it was partially the cause.

Please approach support and thanks for reporting this! I hope any of those reports will help you...