test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Visual disturbances and game freezes

Hey guys I hope you can help me out with something, ever since the update on 6/8 i have been getting a visual disturbance at the bottom of my screen when on my laptop, which is is a better machine computing wise than my desktop on which there are no problems as yet, along with this when I play on my new Cardassian character and try do any mission with him the game crashes and I have to restart the game and the mission, I have tried playing both with the 32 but enabled and disabled, and still have the same problem, this only happens on my laptop which usually runs STO without any problem at all, but my desktop which is usually slow and rubber bandy the game runs fine on, someone had suggested that it might something to do with Windows 10 gamer mode. My question is does anyone know of any work around for these problems, I know when the romulan expansion came out there was a line that needed to be typed into the option menu on the load screen. Does anyone know of anything I can try and fix these issues.