test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vanguard Jem'Hadar Space Trait - Does it apply to your ship? (Leave ship in comments)

I've been running the JH Vanguard Warship with a JH Vanguard Captain and it doesn't apply to the final crth/crtd. Does it apply to you guys? Vote up.

Vanguard Jem'Hadar Space Trait - Does it apply to your ship? (Leave ship in comments) 8 votes

Yes, I've checked and it does.
12%
relicthief 1 vote
No, I've checked and it doesn't.
25%
koppstercasualsto 2 votes
I haven't checked, cause I don't care about my traits working as intended.
62%
tls1970mustrumridcully0kaggert27zanibarmosul33 5 votes

Comments

• koppsterkoppster Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    Not been working for me at all, despite the "fix" last week.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    "I haven't checked, cause I don't care about my traits working as intended"

What a ridiculously manipulative poll, LOL. Haven't voted because of it. How's about a normal "No, I haven't checked it (yet)."? Period.

Also, it's kinda weird to try and discuss game mechanics in a poll. It's not a matter of opinion: either it works, or it doesn't. And if the latter, it needs fixing.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    I haven't checked, cause I don't care about my traits working as intended.
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    "I haven't checked, cause I don't care about my traits working as intended"

What a ridiculously manipulative poll, LOL. Haven't voted because of it. How's about a normal "No, I haven't checked it (yet)."? Period.
    Guess what I immediately picked.
    Also, it's kinda weird to try and discuss game mechanics in a poll. It's not a matter of opinion: either it works, or it doesn't. And if the latter, it needs fixing.
    Well, a poll about what game mechanic you would prefer would make sense, but a poll about whether a game mechanic is actually aplies less so.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Meimeitoo, for the sake of argument.

Trolls need a chance and an incentive. That's how you learn to avoid them.
    It is the basic selling point of the Vanguard race.
    It also applies only to people who run Jem'hadar vanguards.
    It also could be a bug applying to certain ships, therefore asking this is relevant, since they've attempted a fix and the issue is still occurring.

It needs fixing, but this clears out if the issue is still occurring and if it's global or ship based.
    If you don't run a Vanguard, you can vote the yellow one. That value doesn't add up to the purpose, but lets trolls feel important once in their life.

Guess that's gonna help alot.
    Post edited by casualsto on
  • koppsterkoppster Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    There's no shortage of bearded fanboi's and Cryptic white knights in this forum. Anything critical of this game is immediately met with a barrage of vitriol from the resident keyboard warriors.
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    Did you try swapping ships? I know that some of my Cardassian consoles weren't applying after the last patch (in particular, the passive Readiness skill) but started working once taken off and put back on, so a ship swap might get it to register, even is it'd just flying your fighter across a couple of zone hops.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    koppster wrote: »
    There's no shortage of bearded fanboi's and Cryptic white knights in this forum. Anything critical of this game is immediately met with a barrage of vitriol from the resident keyboard warriors.

There is also no shortage of hate filled crybabies that whine on the forum even though they don't even play the game anymore.

Both sides of the extreme are equally annoying. Most posters here are somewhere in the middle, which is how it should be.

As for the 'poll,' I haven't checked my stats, but I would be willing to bet that it's not working for me either.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    Confirmed. The trait doesn't work for both ground or space. The jemmies are actually one trait short in comparison to any other class.