test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bortasqu Boots and Kobali Uniform Pants

colonelmarikcolonelmarik Member Posts: 2,200 Arc User
So, I have to congratulate the devs on a job well done. Victory is Life is excellent, and having nearly the whole DS9 cast return to participate was an absolute coup. The missions are excellent to fantastic, the voice work is good, the new DS9 is fantastic, and the whole update has brought me back to the game. I've played more in the last few days than in the last month or two combined.

This has led me to want to update the looks of some of my characters, but I found myself with a problem. It's one I commented on before, and I'm disappointed it hasn't been remedied.

The problem is that I can't use the BortaS boots on my Klingon while he wears the Kobali tucked pants. He USED to be able to do so. I have two outfits made that do so. The problem is that I can't edit his look (in this case, his hair and beard) without losing the tucked pants.

I don't know why it was changed. I think you should change it back. There's no clipping issues I'm seeing, so can we get this changed back, so we can use the tucked pants and BortaS boots?

20934708_10155605016528899_2889364853993979056_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeHetdAQOq1D9GBBktRPsvrxi80Te2GG-wjdPslmTn__s4FKb0NkjHHhjBbH5OUhcFEq9gEe9zchJW2UoWBYOjDCzeInMAaiU5pNKk5BeNJZEQ&oh=ffcbe53fbfe147cfc4911487960c9dd4&oe=5BB50A7D
Once, I was simply called Mojo. Now, I'm forced into a new name, but don't be fooled, I'm the original STO Mojo!

This game needs detailed crafting, exploration and interaction systems.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on