test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Interiors pitch black without lightning 2.0

ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
Several interiors such as ESD and the new DS9 are completely pitch black, with only a few points of light with lightning 2.0 is switched off. Which is how I prefer to run the game as my toons all look ugly as hell if I have it on. The same goes for character creation screen where it's virtually impossible to see your character when you make them.
Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I don't know if you found this thread TacoFangs made on Tuesday, yet....

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1240801/psa-ds9-lighting-1-0-blackness

I listened to the Live Stream this morning...all they said about it was "some" people was having problems...they were aware. They didn't really say which computers/hardware/settings .... I just hope it isn't "mine".

I just patched this morning.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    I don't know if you found this thread TacoFangs made on Tuesday, yet....

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1240801/psa-ds9-lighting-1-0-blackness

I listened to the Live Stream this morning...all they said about it was "some" people was having problems...they were aware. They didn't really say which computers/hardware/settings .... I just hope it isn't "mine".

I just patched this morning.

Thanks for telling me but yes I know and tried them. Should have said. I really hope it gets fixed soon, because lightning 2.0 makes me not want to play. It makes my main and my primary alt's skin color look absolutely hideous so I always have it off. Except now I can't see a damn thing in several places :(
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.