test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] 15% Key Sale!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager

Comments

• jrl62681jrl62681 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Check your link there is a typo on that page. Does it end on Tuesday or Friday? the link says Tuesday but the date it lists is next Friday.
  • dragoshawdragoshaw Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    jrl62681 wrote: »
    Check your link there is a typo on that page. Does it end on Tuesday or Friday? the link says Tuesday but the date it lists is next Friday.

I can confirm as I am also confused as Tuesday is the 12th. The 15th is a Friday. It makes a diffrence for me as one is before and one is after when my tax refund comes in.
  • jenicazarinajenicazarina Member Posts: 78 Arc User

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that since Kael said that the sale would be for the next 10 days, and that since this was posted on the 5th, that it will most likely end on the 15th.

But only Cryptic can say for sure tho.
    Resistance is never futile!

800S3a8.jpg
  • gamepharoahgamepharoah Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    ....Aaaand it ended. That was a quick ten days!
  • dragoshawdragoshaw Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    ....Aaaand it ended. That was a quick ten days!

It seems that PW once again fails to understand advertising laws. The launcher alone said it ended the 15th at 9am PDT (maybe it was 10 but doens't matter. it's 2 days short)
    Are we going to see the sale reinstated or is this just being swept under the rug?
  • dratrampageddratrampaged Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I was going to buy a lot... tomorrow!
    > @dratrampaged said:
    > I was going to buy a lot... tomorrow!

Pretty much in the same boat. I thought, "I'll wait until tomorrow when I have more time."