test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pre-orders and unlocking/using the pre-ordered stuff.

casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
I've pre-ordered the Starter Gamma Pack when it came up. How do I claim it in order to use it after the ViL start?

I thought this answer could use helping out other people having the same question and I thought that before asking customer support, perhaps some experienced blokes would enlighten us up.

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    It should appear in the C-Store once VIL goes live.

I assume that some things like the Vanguard should be automatically available at character creation, you would get the Ship by just claiming it under the ship tab.

Truth is, I wasn't too clear on it either which is why I haven't purchased it yet. I was just going to wait until VIL was live and then buy it through the C-Store.

'Cryptic' is true to their name on stuff like this. :smile:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • bannon3bannon3 Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    It could also be under the packs tab or whatever its called, thats where my AOY stuff is located. The AOY stuff dropped without a hitch so Im hoping the same is true this time.
    In Space, Cryptic cant hear you scream!!!
  • iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    So the Vanguard Jem's should be playable from the start? That's the main one im worried about... i can pick up the ships separately if i have to and the upgrade and xp should be in promo tab, but i want my first Jem-Hadar character to be Vanguard....
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    iamjmph wrote: »
    So the Vanguard Jem's should be playable from the start? That's the main one im worried about... i can pick up the ships separately if i have to and the upgrade and xp should be in promo tab, but i want my first Jem-Hadar character to be Vanguard....

you have to log on to a character and claim the pack first, but it doesn't matter what faction.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.