test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skills Invalid...

All my Deltas (5) get this...
Is this new future, or another annoying bug?

Comments

• tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    All my Deltas (5) get this...
    Is this new future, or another annoying bug?

free respec bonus... you must of been in a boosted level location when you leveled up.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Happened to mine too. Thankfully I hadn't gone very far with either one and it wasn't that bad redoing them.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    I had it on all 3 of mine also and 2 were already 60 and it affected all delta characters
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    this is a known bug that can sometimes occur in areas where heavy level scaling is taking place. Dyson Ground BZ can be especially bad for it. With that said bug reporting is not permitted in general discussion area s it prevents the devs from seeing it in a timely manor and thus getting a fix for it. in the future please keep bug reports in the bug reporting forums for your platform as it will let devs see it faster and get out a potential fix. /closed.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.