test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Save 15% on Keys and grab a Keyring Bundle for the next 24 Hours!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
For the next 24 hours, until 5/18 at 11am PT, save 15% on Keys and get your hands on an Ultimate Tech Upgrade and a bundle of 20 Keys with the Keyring Bundle!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10901353

Comments

• ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    Ay man! A sale I can actually catch (and has stuff I want). Nice.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    This is tempting, because I could really use some lobi, but darn it, I'm trying to save for the Vanguard pack! Must resist...
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    YES!!!

This is how long a flash sale should be done.

Just please don't let this be a one off before you fall back into the old way claiming sales numbers were no different or other silliness.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I've got tons of lag today, but I don't know if from people logging on for the flash sale, or it's the incoming bad weather my area is supposed to be getting for this weekend....

Which reminds me, with the latest expansion and the Summer Event, I hope that the lagbusters/maintenace guys and gals are standing by, ready to take the call! :smiley:
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    djf021 wrote: »
    This is tempting, because I could really use some lobi, but darn it, I'm trying to save for the Vanguard pack! Must resist...

I don't understand what you mean, "This is tempting, because I could really use the lobi, ..."

Came back to answer my own question from earlier lol buy keys for use to open boxes to get lobi, got it.
    Post edited by nommo#5819 on
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Eh, 15% off is usually for regular sales, it doesn't seem that much for a limited flash sale.
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    avoozuul wrote: »
    Eh, 15% off is usually for regular sales, it doesn't seem that much for a limited flash sale.

Yeah, I think there have been & are more significant sales for the keys. It must mean the last sale beat expectations so they're thinking the discount doesn't have to be as much??? Or maybe if it is a shorter sale the deeper the discount type of balancing lol nowadays I only buy keys off the Exchange since Cryptic has my gambling box selected to lose. This is still good for anyone that wants that extra perky upgrade though.

YES!!!

This is how long a flash sale should be done.

Just please don't let this be a one off before you fall back into the old way claiming sales numbers were no different or other silliness.

I agree mostly since at least this way there is a far better chance to allow anyone that wants to participate to do so, but if it becomes too long then it really is just a normal sale which isn't a bad thing too.
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Flash Sale?

I'd rather have a Batman.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.